Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Red polka-dot dress and red Steve Madden high heels

So yeah.. the theme of this blog-post is RED! :-P

Natassia Crystal natcrys, red polka-dot dress, corner terrace

I really like all my dresses.. and there is good chunk of those that I love. And then.. there are a few in my collection that I just flat out L-O-V-E!!! :-D

Natassia Crystal natcrys, red polka-dot dress, outside posing at door

Anyone who's been following my photos on Flickr/Facebook/Instagram or has seen my comments on other people's stuff.. knows that my favourite pattern is the polka-dot. Of course, polka-dot dresses/tops/skirts/tights come in different shapes and sizes, so.. finding something really special is not easy.

Natassia Crystal natcrys, red polka-dot dress, outside balancing one leg stand

And to make this unequivocally clear.. this gorgeous red polka-dot dress is special, at least.. I think so! It's a dress by the brand Sissy-Boy and yes.. that is the actual brand name.. no joke! :P

Natassia Crystal natcrys, red polka-dot dress, outside against door

The dress is bit more expensive than what I would normally spend on summer dress like this, but it is just such a perfect fit.. it feels wonderful while wearing... it does wonders in creating some curves for my body. So yeah, I decided to keep it.

We're in the colder months now, but as soon as the warmer temperatures arrive in Spring '15, I'll be wearing this again and often! :)

Natassia Crystal natcrys, red polka-dot dress, backside long hair


These pictures were taken during the same weekend at the summer cottage when I was wearing that LNQSBD. Well.. I say summer, but there was plenty of rain falling down on me trying to ruin my euphoric feeling about this dress! :-P

Natassia Crystal natcrys, red polka-dot dress, outside posing cute heels

However, not even a tsunami could not stop me from going outside and having my pictures and a small video taken.!

I think this video really shows how nicely that dress flows and moves.. and I think the red Steve Madden heels are perfect with this dress! So.. enjoy this video!





4 comments: